- via Scientific American
Part of the magic of Christmas is seeing the day through a child’s eyes… so Santa asked 500 children in the UK aged six to 10 what they would do if they were in charge of Christmas, and what they love about it. Whether they wanted to visit me in my home in Lapland, “give presents to all children that are poor and hungry” or just “eat more cheese”, the results are sweet, funny and heart-warming.
The GET ME IN! Ultimate Festival Line-up has been announced and is the result of over 12,500 votes by British music fans. The most favourite acts include Queen, Coldplay, Muse, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones and Jessie J. See what other artists made the line-up http://www.getmein.com/ultimate-festival-lineup.html
12 Ways how the Arsenal has become my substitute for a boyfriend/girlfriend
- I show up early and stay late for the Arsenal games.
- Where ever I am in the world i am always thinking about The Arsenal
- I spend more time and energy thinking about the Arsenal than anything else.
- I am willing to spend money I don’t have on the Arsenal shirts, the Arsenal games, futbol merchandise, future the Arsenal trips.
- I am willing to cancel prior plans to watch the Arsenal.
- I am unwilling to break plans to watch the Arsenal unless I absolutely have to.
- I love to introduce the Arsenal to everyone and I want all my friends to love futbol.
- While watching the Arsenal demands so much, it rewards me for my loyalty with their wins and the player’s happy tweets.
- 9) Everytime I think I’ve figured something out about the Arsenal, it does something to let me know I still have lots to learn.
- I commute out of my way to watch the Arsenal.
- the Arsenal requires more commitment; both time and effort, than I have ever given to anyone or anything.
- My relationship with the Arsenal has become akin to an abusive relationship: I suffer injuries and trauma watching the Arsenal but in the end, I come crawling back to it because I love it so much.
Full image link: http://www.theredandwhiteworkshop.com/Single-Gooners